Edges and end bits
Edges and end bits to suit dozers, scrapers, graders, loaders and excavators
We have a complete range of blades, edges and end bits, shanks, teeth, ripper tynes, router bits and plow bolts and nuts to suit virtually every machine. Custom parts can be made to suit specialist requirements.
Dozer cutting edges and end bits
|Dozer and tractor blades to suit a variety of machines
||Quality dozer blade manufacture
We have the complete range to suit Caterpillar, Komatsu and all other makes and models.
Hot Cupped End Bits provide maximum penetration.
We stock a complete range of thicknesses in standard and heavy duty.
Our bits and edges are heat treated through hardened, quenched and tempered alloy steel.
Scraper cutting edges and router bits
|Manufacture of scraper edges to suit all machines
||Scraper blade configurations to suit all applications
A complete range is available to suit all makes and models of machines.
Through hardened alloy steel for standard or heavy duty applications; straight or drop centre configuration.
Loaders and excavators base edges and bolt-on cutting edges
A complete range is available to suit all makes of:
- Standard or Custom Design
- Spade Nose
- Wrap Around Ends
- Drilled for Adaptors & Segments
- Heat Treated for longer life
- Weld-On Corner Guards
- Bolt-On, Weld-On Adaptors
- Specials made to order
|Plow bolts should be renewed with new grader attachments
||Cutting Edges grader blades suit a variety of machines
A wide range of grader blades is available in two specifications
Heat Treated Grader Blades
- Double bevelled curved, 6" and 8"
- Double bevelled flat, 8" and 10"
- Overlays and underlays
- Scarifier shanks and teeth
- Ripper tynes and teeth
- Molboard liners
Black High Carbon Grader Blades
- Australian Made High Carbon - Tough for our demanding conditions
- Over 2 million blades sold
- High Level Performance
- Strict Quality Control
- Value for money
Standard or centre-line drilled
- Flat Grader Blades
- Curved Grader Blades
- Serrated Grader Blades
Contact our staff at your nearest branch for professional experienced advice and a competitive quote.
Plow bolts and nuts
|Designed for reliable service and long life
||Cuttting Edges supplies Grade 9 plow bolts
Quality and Reliability
Cutting Edges supplies grade 9 plow bolts with a raised countersunk head.
All plow bolts are heat treated to provide a tensile strength of 170,000p.s.i.
- Plow bolts are cold forged by a unique method which provides a fully formed square neck and a raised spherical formed head for greater strength.
- All UNC-2A threads have radiused root run-out and blend smoothly into the shank to give added fatigue protection.
- Heat treatment is carefully controlled on all earth moving fasteners to provide:
- Minimum tensile strength of 170,000 P.S.I. (14% greater than SAE Grade 8.)
- Core hardness of Rockwell C36-42.